The Aromatherapy Co.
This client came to us in the early stages of a brand refresh project for the Therapy Range, their flagship line. They were seeking strategic brand advice on the market opportunity and on product development concepts & plans. We worked with their team on a market research programme to understand their target audience, refine the brand positioning and identify new design & development opportunities.
Key to this project was completing an in-depth market & competitor review. Understanding how Therapy Range met consumer needs in a differentiated, compelling way. And finally demonstrating how the distinct brand positioning could better guide new product and packaging initiatives.
Taking into account the market research results, design concepts and high level strategic thinking for the rebrand were provided to the Aromatherapy Co. team who then completed the brand refresh work in house.
- Sessions with client marketing & sales team
- Review and analysis of market data
- Retailer market review
- Competitor review
- New design exploration for product & pack presentation
- Actionable market, competitor & brand insights
- Senior design guidance on concepts and product enhancements
- Introduction of new design ideas & recommendations to achieve brand goals
- In-store shelf & positioning recommendations