Formerly known as Pacific Consultants, this client first approached us to undertake a range of stakeholder interviews. The opportunities that were identified during this process, led them to enrol in and complete our growth programme.
This growth programme provided clarity for them around their brand and a clear direction for the future, with the creation of an actionable marketing plan and the activation of a successful rebranding exercise.
One of the first things we did with the help of our associates and internal support was to re-brand by creating a new logo with the tagline “Creative Collaborators”. The multiple, intertwining stranded logo graphic was reference to their strong emphasis on collaboration with both clients and industry players.
Their marketing plan has continued to gain momentum – with new photography, the launch of a new website, new company brochures and the activation of a comprehensive PR plan. In addition to this we continue to meet for our accountability sessions designed to keep them on track to achieve their ambitious objectives.
- Customer Insights Research
- Brand Insights Programme
- Marketing Growth Plan
- Series of Staff engagement workshops
- Re-brand: Brief design team to create a company logo and brochure
- Scope website and appoint supplier
- Brief photographer for staff photography
- Launch website
- Ongoing monthly client accountability sessions
- Brief Public Relations specialist to prepare and activate PR Plan
- Origin Fire Black Logo
- Origin Fire Orange Logo
- Origin Fire White Logo
- Origin Fire Website