This client was looking to increase their marketing activity to raise the awareness of their products and brand, in the New Zealand market – and translate this into an increase in sales.
First up we undertook competitor and market research, to fully understand the market they were competing in and their unique selling point. We worked with them to create a Marketing Action Plan – recommending the best range of marketing activity for their budget.
Since then we have begun to activate the plan, starting out with a new website, leading on to numerous other branded collateral (as selling tools and for trade shows). Next steps are to project manage the setup of their new showroom.
- Completed: Competitor and Market Research report
- Completed: Marketing Action Plan
- Project manage new photography
- Scope website and appoint supplier
- Project manage copywriters and designers
- Production of signage
- Oversee design & production of consumer competition
- Design and production of trade show offer flyer
- Design and production of Home show flyer
- Copywriters for email campaigns
- Scope out creation of new showroom
- Ongoing analytics reporting and accountability sessions to keep on track