Marketing 101: Developing a marketing plan
Do you want to grow your business and reach your goals?
The answer lies in crafting a thorough and effective marketing plan. An effective marketing plan is the roadmap that provides fuel for your growth and keeps you on track to achieve your business targets.
What does a marketing plan involve?
Often, businesses can fall into the trap of thinking a marketing plan revolves heavily around a content schedule. While content is integral to your overall marketing activities, it only encompasses one part of any effective, multi-faceted marketing plan.
SO WHAT DOES A MARKETING PLAN DO?
- Details the strategy a business will use to market its products or services to clients
- Identifies the target market and demographics most likely to engage with the products and services (i.e. identifies your ideal prospective client!)
- Strengthens the value proposition of your brand and services
- Outlines the campaigns to be initiated; including content, schedule and platforms to be utilised
- Specifies the metrics to be used to assess the effectiveness of your marketing initiatives
- Reviews your processes to identify any tweaks or amendments that need to be made (hint: there mostly always is something that needs tweaking!)
Get started on your marketing journey today
A Step-by-Step Marketing Plan to Kick Start your Business
Devising a marketing plan requires an in-depth understanding of your business, your goals and your resources. Our step by step guide provides an excellent framework for you to get started.