MARKETING + MINDSET COACHING PROGRAMME
Equip yourself with the tools for profitability + business success
ONLINE COURSES • GROUP COACHING • 1:1 MENTORING • 24/7 SUPPORT
Mindset is everything, especially for small business owners and entrepreneurs. Your business will never out-perform your current thinking, so it’s time to master the mind for business success with our Mindset Masters.
Embrace growth, challenges and new knowledge with the fundamentals of Marketing, and then integrate them into your everyday business processes. Learn how, with Rosina Webb.
M+M Coaching: An interactive marketing programme for small businesses + entrepreneurs
IS M+M FOR ME?
- Are you a small business owner or entrepreneur?
- Are you ready to take that next step and invest in marketing to grow your business?
- Are you often doubting your abilities to step up, scale up and grow your business?
- Do you achieve best in a small, supportive community with a range of learning options?
The Marketing + Mindset Coaching Programme can help you. Throughout this 3-month programme – exclusive to only 8 businesses at any one time – you will be equipped with the key marketing and mindset foundations that are essential for any small business’s growth.
M+M Coaching: The Key Foundations
Across 6 sessions we will be covering:
The Fundamentals of Marketing
Communication and marketing best practices are essential to pin down and implement right from the start
Who is your ideal customer?
As a SME (small to medium enterprise), it’s important to have a deep understanding of this. Why? You can waste a lot of time and valuable $$$ engaging and persuading the wrong people
Understanding competitors and your competitive edge
For example, your competencies. ‘Keep your friends close and your enemies closer’, as the saying goes. Leveraging your strengths where there are competitor gaps is vital to your success.
Harnessing your vision, values and brand
Here we delve into your ‘final resting place’ – what you stand for, what you believe in, and how this can be reflected in the marketing of your business. Branding can be the profitable powerhouse of your business
Embracing the marketing funnel
This takes a potential customer through the whole purchase journey, from discovering your business, all the way to purchasing your services on a regular basis – it’s the start of ACTION!
Pinpointing your goals, planning + action
This module brings together everything you have learnt, and guides you through generating a 90-Day marketing action plan so you know where you are going, what you are doing and what success looks (and feels) like.
*Each topic is supported by workbooks and takeaway resources to make learning and implementation easy.
What will you know and be able to do by the end of the online course?
- Understand the ways in which marketing is integral to any SME’s success.
- Takeaway resources outlining the key essentials of marketing, and how they drive business growth
- Your customised 90-Day marketing action plan that can be executed immediately.
Ongoing Coaching + Support
The M+M programme doesn’t stop here. We know interactive learning can be tricky when you’re also trying to run a small business, so we’ve created some additional coaching opportunities from our Mindset Masters to aid you through the Marketing + Mindset Programme.
Covering topics for both marketing + mindset
- 1 x face-to-face session per month, lasting 1.5 hours (3 sessions in total across 3 months)
- Marketing: The topics that are covered in our Online Small Business Marketing Course are the foundations for our group coaching discussions. If you have any questions or sticking points during your course, this is the opportunity to ask and be supported.
- Mindset: The topics will include resilience, imposter syndrome (so, ‘am I worth it?’ and ‘can I do it?’), and business overwhelm. We will discuss supporting tools that you can apply to be a successful business owner. This is not a talk-fest, it’s about providing actionable remedies to tackle your business challenges
Intensive 1-1 Coaching
With a choice of one of our expert coaches Rosina Webb, Belinda Thomas, Joanne Webb, Sue O‘Callahan.
- One intensive session (either face-to-face or online).
- Issues specific to your business growth. Whether they are in marketing, time management, getting your growth-set sorted, financial wizardry, etc.
- We have a SHE expert to help by discussing and devising a plan that works.
Unlimited 24/7 Access
Utilise Rosina as an ‘unstuck’ resource, 24/7
- Available by phone, online or email
- This programme is about action, growth and success – so there is no time to be idle or stand still.
- Rosina is here to support you throughout the 3-month duration of the M+M programme, and will be happy to help keep you moving successfully through it.
Why do SME business owners and entrepreneurs choose the M+M Coaching Programme over others?
This programme will be for women business owners exclusively. Based on the SHE principle of ‘women helping women’, our goal is to build a community where women generously support other women to build successful kiwi businesses.
The M+M Coaching Programme provides training and coaching to specific types of industries. The September 2021 curriculum is limited specifically to coaches, consultants, trainers, facilitators and service providers such as accountants, lawyers etc. Keep an eye out, or enquire when your industry type is our key focus by emailing us here.
We limit the programmes to 8 businesses only, which ensures almost 1-to-1 customised help and support. Each business can have up to 2 people attend.
The M+M Coaching Programme is created, designed and delivered (with some help from others) by Rosina Webb; a successful business owner herself. Rosina has first hand experience understanding what business owners need to be successful. Today she is a celebrated marketer, with many feathers in her cap. You can read more about Rosina, your course facilitator, below.
Every preferred learning style is catered for – whatever way you feel most comfortable learning, the M+M Programme can assist.
Ready to upskill your marketing and mindset mastery?
ABOUT YOUR M+M FACILITATORS
Founder and Brand Director
Rosina over the last decade has developed and successfully grown two SME businesses – Energise a brand & digital agency and SME School. Known for her candid and effervescent personality, Rosina has held a variety of senior marketing roles for companies including Sky City, Westfield, Telecom and AUT.
Inspiring individuals, teams and businesses to grow, compete & achieve, Rosina enthusiastically shares her expertise and knowledge from many years in the industry. She mentors young marketers and students at the University of Auckland, is a contributor writer for many publications including the EMA magazine, BusinessPlus, a judge at the New Zealand Marketing Awards and speaker at conferences & industry events.
Got an enquiry? Get in touch
Ph: (+64) 21-703-859
69 St Georges Bay Road